REDUCE INFLAMMATION TO BETTER MANAGE YOUR HEALTH
with Anne Barratt and Dr Isabel Arnaiz
Did you know inflammation can show up as flu-like symptoms, bloating, joint pain, or digestive issues?
Are you having weight issues despite regular exercsie.
Have you been putting on weight despite regular exercise? Are you worried about ageing and weight gain due to menopause, and long term stress? Then this workshop is for you.
Signs of inflammation often take a long time to develop within the body (except of course at an injury site). So it stands to reason your body will need time to heal. In this workshop you will learn how to counter inflammation and the ageing process with wellbeing practices, and nutrition.
Did you know that being overweight causes our body to be in an inflammatory state and that too much exercise may contribute to inflammation in the body. We will teach you the exercises that have been shown to reduce inflammation so that you can take charge of your health.
Additionally, many conditions such as cancer, type 2 diabetes and immune system disorders have been shown to have underlying inflammation. In this dynamic and interactive workshop we will look at foods that reduce inflammation and the importance of antioxidants in our diet.
Your facilitators for this workshop are Anne and Isabel. Together they have developed this research based, holistic workshop. They want to help you overcome weight and body image challenges, and empower you to make real health changes that are long lasting. There are no miracle drugs and no quick fix results. It's about empowering you with information to make the right choices for you and your body.
We work with women who:
1) are ready to make a difference in their life,
2) are willing to help support and motivate others in the group and
3) women who want to release weight compassionately.
On completion of this workshop you will leave feeling empowered and motivated with several tools that you can call upon. You will have:
- an improved mindset and clarity,
- more energy,
- become balanced, aligned and unstoppable,
- developed self-efficacy,
- learn to love, cherish and accept your body, and
- the knowledge and clarity to know what steps to take to reduce inflammation.
Other bonuses included are a
- Shopping list and recipes,
- Support group,
- Hypnotherapy audio recording to support your weight loss.
- Complimentary Ebook by Anne Barratt titled
- "The successful mindset - How to develop and reprogram your mind for success."
- Complimentary book by Dr Isabel Arnaiz titled
- "Release weight compassionately."
- Complimentary 20min Nutritional Introduction by Dr Isabel Arnaiz
Additional services that we recommend to support your well-being journey include
- Self-sabbotages and emotional release to clear any subconscious, and energetic blocks to your wellbeing with Anne Barratt
- Feng shui and health analysis with Dr Isabel Arnaiz
- Personalised Nutritional Analysis with Dr Isabel Arnaiz
Anne Barratt and Dr Isabel Arnaiz are professional health practitioners who met through Women With Altitude networking. They connected on a well-being walk, finding a common interest in helping people live life with vitality, through science based, natural health. They have joined forces to deliver a series of health and wellbeing workshop.
Isabel is owner, author and coach at Paths to One. She focuses on helping people to take control of their health and also release weight. If you would like to find out more about Isabel click here.